Through the MediaLab, students enrolled in production subjects have access to specific:
- Media production facilities, including Mac computing labs and specialised production suites with limited access.
- Sound facilities equipped to specialise in music, audio arts, post-production and surround mixing.
- Research facilities providing a focus for social science and multimodality research.
- Bon Marche studio shooting stage and performance /media arts production space.
- portable equipment store giving students access to an extensive range of professional production equipment.
When using MediaLab's facilities and equipment you should familiarise yourself with the access and emergency procedures and the Film, video and audio production documents required for a current student who is planning to do or doing film, video and audio production (i.e. media arts production or journalism student who is doing film production for final project).
MediaLab staff support teaching and learning in production subjects taught at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.