Both UTS and the Business School have enjoyed significant recognition from national and international bodies for providing education of the highest qualities. We strive constantly to improve our achievements on every scale, and work towards further establishing UTS Business School as a world leader in its field.
UTS Business School ranked #1 in Australia in the Thomson Reuters measure of research impact in Economics and Business over a four year period, and is rated as “above world standard” and “well above world standard” by the Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) report across a range of research areas including applied economics, accounting, auditing, business and management. This report, which was released by the Federal Government, cements us as a national leader, while our place in the QS global top 100 for ‘Accounting and Finance’ plants us firmly upon the international stage.
In 2014, UTS Business School was awarded 5 Stars overall, achieving 5-star ratings in Employability, Engagement, Internationalisation and Diversity, and Facilities.
Importance of Accreditation
In order to give you the best possible head start in your career, UTS Business School actively seeks accreditation from nationally and internationally recognised bodies for both its undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. When you graduate from UTS, you take with you not only the renowned reputation of UTS’ academic community, but also the practical, applicable skills required to meet the standards of the top institutions in your field.
Through our continuing engagement with industry, we ensure that our courses are kept up to date with relevant industry benchmarks, and that our graduates continue to be in demand for their work-ready, creative, and sophisticated capabilities.
List of Accreditations
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI)
- Australian Marketing Institute (AMI)
- Chartered Financial Analyst Institute University Affiliation Program (CFA)
- Certified Finance and Treasury Professional (CFTP)
- CPA Australia
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
- Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
- Systems, Applications and Products in Data Processing (SAP)
- Nonprofit Academic Centers Council (NACC)