The service is available at the City campus, with bulk billing available. Appointments for UTS students are given the highest priority.
The main purpose of the health service is to provide good health care and information so that students can get on with the job of being good students.
Our services include, but are not confined to:
- treatment of a range of medical conditions, illnesses and other physical problems
- consultations for a broad range of health, sexuality and lifestyle issues
- women's health issues, including advice on contraception, pregnancy testing and antenatal care
- travel advice and vaccinations.
- information pamphlets on a broad range of health issues
- advice or assistance for students with examination difficulties, or in need of special assessment arrangements because of a disability or medical condition.
The Health Service is open Monday - Friday thoughout the year (except public holidays)
- Monday 8.30am – 6.00pm
- Tuesday 8.30am – 6.00pm
- Wednesday 8.30am – 6.00pm
- Thursday 8.30am – 6.00pm
- Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
After hours service and public holidays
Contact Sydney Medical Service Co-operative Limited for after hours service between the following times:
- Weeknights 6pm - 8am
- Weekends Saturday noon - Monday 8am
- Public Holidays 24 hours
- Telephone 02 8724 6300
Note: this service bills privately
The Health Service is located on Level 6 in building 1 (UTS Tower) – 01.06.001