The Health Service provides friendly and confidential medical services to UTS students and staff.
The service is available at the City campus, with bulk billing available. Appointments for UTS students are given the highest priority.
The main purpose of the health service is to provide good health care and information so that students can get on with the job of being good students.
Our services include, but are not confined to:
- treatment of a range of medical conditions, illnesses and other physical problems
- consultations for a broad range of health, sexuality and lifestyle issues
- women's health issues, including advice on contraception, pregnancy testing and antenatal care
- travel advice and vaccinations.
- information pamphlets on a broad range of health issues
- advice or assistance for students with examination difficulties, or in need of special assessment arrangements because of a disability or medical condition.
Make an appointment
Appointments can be made by calling: (02) 9514 1177.
Complex problems and medical examinations will need longer appointments; please inform reception when you make your appointment.
Appointments to see our doctors are available during office hours from Monday to Friday and can often be made on the same day. If your matter is urgent, we will do our best to see you straight away.