The Financial Assistance Service can assist you with practical and financial aspects of life at university.
We can assist UTS students with:
- interest-free student loans for immediate crises
- information on equity-based grants and scholarships
- information on Centrelink and the benefits available to you
- tax help - assistance with lodging your annual Tax Return
- advice if you’re having difficulties continuing your studies because of financial hardship
- computer hardware and software for students on a low-income
- book vouchers for core text books and subsidies for UTS Housing rental
- putting you in touch with professionals, agencies, counsellors, and others who can help most.
For general information and queries on money matters most likely to affect you while you are a student at UTS, check out the self-help resources section on this website.
The UTS Careers service can offer career consulting, helpful advice, and assistance in finding casual and permanent employment.
It is advisable to book an appointment in advance; appointments are available at:
- City campus
Monday to Friday - 9.30am-4.30pm
Call +61 2 9514 1177
Any personal information you share with the financial assistance service will remain confidential.