On This Page
UTS Housing offers comfortable, affordable and convenient living options on and around the UTS City campus.
You’ll find common areas and study labs; games rooms and weekly events- everything you need to play, study and learn in comfort.
You’ll also find a diverse and vibrant local community, one that can support and motivate you in your academic, social and personal growth. You can choose from a range of fully-furnished and self-catered accommodation styles to suit your requirements.
Once you’ve found something that suits your style and budget you can complete the online application form
[Applications for Semester 1 will open on Monday 29 September]
We provide a range of services, on and off-campus.
- Managing UTS student residences
- Providing social and learning programs as part of residential life activities
- Offering online private listings service (UTS Studystays - Off Campus website)
- Providing assistance in finding temporary places to stay
- Providing advice and guidance on tenancy-related matters
- Assisting in your search for leasing and share rental accommodation
UTS Housing manages a private accommodation listing service called "UTS Studystays". This off-campus accommodation listing service is a free advertising portal for UTS students and staff to search for available accommodation in Sydney.