On This Page
UTS Housing offers comfortable, affordable and convenient living options on and around the UTS City campus.
You’ll find common areas and study labs; games rooms and weekly events- everything you need to play, study and learn in comfort.
You’ll also find a diverse and vibrant local community, one that can support and motivate you in your academic, social and personal growth. You can choose from a range of fully-furnished and self-catered accommodation styles to suit your requirements.
Once you’ve found something that suits your style and budget you can complete the online application form
[Applications for Semester 1 are now OPEN]
We provide a range of services, on and off-campus.
- Managing UTS student residences
- Providing social and learning programs as part of residential life activities
- Offering online private listings service (UTS Studystays - Off Campus website)
- Providing assistance in finding temporary places to stay
- Providing advice and guidance on tenancy-related matters
- Assisting in your search for leasing and share rental accommodation
Applications for UTS Housing for Semester 1 are now open!
Studying at UTS next semester or in the process of become a UTS student for Semester 1?
You can apply today via the online portal - CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Note sure how the UTS Housing application process works? Check out this Prezi presentation for more information.
The RN program is open to all residents of UTS Housing and includes a comprehensive application process aimed towards identifying candidates who demonstrate leadership skills and the capacity to capitalise on opportunities offered..
UTS Housing manages a private accommodation listing service called "UTS Studystays". This off-campus accommodation listing service is a free advertising portal for UTS students and staff to search for available accommodation in Sydney.