UTS is proud to award scholarships to its students every year. Through its scholarships, UTS endeavours to reward achievement and recognise motivation to succeed. UTS is also committed to providing support to students experiencing financial hardship and/or other educational disadvantages.
You can explore the scholarships offered by UTS by reading the latest UTS: Scholarships brochure (PDF 769kb) and by using the scholarships search tool. This tool provides specific details on each scholarship, including closing dates and how to apply.
Many external organisations also offer generous scholarships to UTS students. Use the scholarships search tool to check for new opportunities from external organisations.
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Scholarships
- Postgraduate Research Scholarships
- UTS Housing Rental Subsidy
- International Student Scholarships
- UTS: Global Exchange Scholarships