To go on exchange you will need to apply and be accepted by both UTS and the host university. But before you apply, there are a few things you need to do:
- Make sure you are eligible to go on Global Exchange.
- Check out the appropriate timing to go on exchange for your degree.
- Attend a Global Exchange Information Session – see online registration dates.
- Complete a study plan, then check and print your course structure/program from the online handbook. This is to ensure that you will be able to go on exchange and undertake your chosen study plan.
- Check and print your study plan from 'Web Enrolment/Study Plan Details' on My Student Admin.
- Check and print your average mark from 'My Results' on My Student Admin.
- Search the Exchange Partner Directory (opens an external site) for exchange options.
- Check out the scholarships available.
- Select your subjects.