On This Page
Applications for the 2016 UTS Accomplish Award have closed. You can register your interest for the 2017 Accomplish Award by filling your details on this form. This will ensure that you receive an email when applications open.
You are eligible to apply if you are (at the time of application):
- an undergraduate or postgraduate student; and
- in your penultimate or at the start of your final year.
The UTS Accomplish Award is a year-long program designed to increase your success in the graduate recruitment process and throughout your career.
Through eight interactive workshops, experiential events, and 100 hours of employment practice, students improve their confidence while gaining practical, industry-relevant skills.
The Accomplish Award runs from April to October and will include the following compulsory elements:
- Welcome Event in early April.
- Networking event in early July
- Mock interview with an employer at the end of September
Workshops (16 hours)
- Eight 2-hour workshops throughout the year.
- Interactive workshops designed to deliver practical skills for entering the workforce.
- Adjust your resume after the Resume Masterclass and submit for personalised feedback.
Employment practice (100 hours)
- You are required to complete 100 hours over (at least) two different employment activities between April and early September.
Please note: The UTS Accomplish Award only recognises experiences completed during the Accomplish year.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Contact email@example.com for more details.
Upon completion you will:
- receive the Accomplish Award, signed by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor;
- gain recognition of your participation on your Graduate Statement;
- be more confident in applying for degree-specific jobs;
- have gained the key soft skills that employees seek in graduates.
Hear from previous Accomplish graduates on what they gained from the program
If you have any questions, please refer to the FAQs document before contacting the Accomplish Coordinators for:
Local students: firstname.lastname@example.org
International students: email@example.com