If you are a current student you can visit us for a 15 minute Drop In - no appointment necessary, where we can offer quick, up-to-date professional advice on your resume and/or cover letter. Please ensure you bring a printed* paper copy of your resume and/or cover letter, this is to allow the opportunity for notes to be written in the relevant section.
Prior to attending your resume and/or cover letter review, draft your customised application documents by applying the advice via:
- Resume Writing Toolkit via CareerHub > Resources > Resume
- UTS Careers website > Resumes and applications > Your resume
- UTS Careers website > Resumes and applications > Your cover letter
- Complete a self-assessment and check for improvements using our cover letter or resume checklist via UTS: Careers website > Resumes and applications
- To increase your confidence in resume writing and get advice prior to a resume review, you may also register for a Back to Basics - Resume Writing Workshop on CareerHub via Events or call us on 9514 1471 for the details of the next workshop.
Alumni, please visit our Alumni Career Services website for details of services available to you.
*For locations of printers please view the UTS Map > Facilities > Computing
Disclaimer: While we make effort to ensure that the information provided is accurate and up to date, the Careers Services makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor does it assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information.
Please note: The Careers Service will comply with all relevant policies and procedures of the University and legislation in relation to the personal information you provide, this will include compliance with the Privacy Act 1988 and the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998. As well as using the information you provide for the original purpose intended, UTS Careers Service may also use the information for internal development purposes. In submitting your resume to UTS Careers Service you are consenting to all information you submit being reviewed by Career Consultants.