Visit the Careers Service (CB01.04.13) Monday – Friday between 10am - 4pm for a 15 minute Drop-in.
If you require further assistance, we can then schedule a more in-depth Career Consultation for you with one of our Career Consultants (at the discretion of the Recruitment Advisor). Due to the high demand, we ask you to please let us know at least 1 hour in advance if you can no longer attend your appointment.
- Prospective students: eligible for 1 free Career Consultation regarding general career direction to assist with decision making for course choice to study at UTS
- Current students: Career Consultations are available free of charge throughout your studies
Our experienced Career Consultants offer current students a range of specific services to assist you, such as:
- Career Assessment tools
- Job Searching tips and strategies
- Resume & Cover Letter writing
- LinkedIn profile assistance
- Interview preparation
- General career & recruitment related queries
We can help you with a number of career-related questions, including:
- What are employers looking for?
- What sort of work am I suited to?
- How can I best market myself to employers?
- Am I doing the right course?
- What might I end up doing after my course?
- What can I be doing now to develop my career?
- How do I make the best impression in an interview?
We look forward to seeing you! Alternatively, please contact us with any questions you may have.