UTS site search

Fees and payment

Domestic student tuition fees

Below you can find information about domestic student fees. You are considered to be a domestic student if you are an:
  • Australian citizen
  • New Zealand citizen
  • Holder of an Australian permanent resident visa
Domestic students may be enrolled in a Commonwealth supported place (offered for all undergraduate courses), or in a Domestic Fee Paying place (offered for most postgraduate courses).  Domestic students may also study Non Award or as Cross-Institutional students.

Commonwealth supported and assisted students

If you are an eligible domestic student the Australian Government may assist with some of the costs associated with higher education through:
If you wish to receive any form of Commonwealth support or assistance you must complete and lodge a request for Commonwealth assistance form (CAF) on or before the census date.