On This Page
If you are an international student, please refer to the information on accepting and deferring on the international students section of the website.
- have been made an offer to:
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Midwifery Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation
- a postgraduate or honours course
- want to defer for less than 12 months
- have already enrolled in your course since receiving your offer
- are commencing your course in second session (Spring).
- accept your offer, and commence your course at UTS, or
- not accept your offer, and reapply to UTS when you are ready to commence your course.
- have previously deferred commencement of this course, or
- you are planning on studying a:
- TAFE course at AQF diploma level or above,
- private provider course at AQF diploma level or above, or
- course at another university.
- Log into Start and activate your UTS email and access.
- Log into My Student Admin and choose the defer option.
Once you have completed your deferral, you will be given a direct offer to your deferred course commencing in the Autumn session of the following year, see re-activating a deferred offer for more information.