Thursday 27th April 2017 5.30pm to 8.00pm
5.30pm: Frequently asked questions - a brief 30-minute overview covering:
- Eligibility for enrolment, even if you haven't studied at university before
- Recognition of prior learning and subject exemptions
- Fees and deferment of fee paying through FEE-HELP
- Managing study load to balance work and other personal commitments
6.00pm: UTS Business School Overview
- Gain an overview of the courses we offer and our unique approach to business education
- How our learning programs can meet your individual needs and education backgrounds
6.30pm: Specialist sessions
- Mini info sessions with our leading academics providing detailed information about each of our postgraduate programs
7.15pm: Informal Q&A and refreshments
- Discuss your options in detail and get to know staff and fellow students
From 2017, UTS Alumni can take advantage of the Alumni Advantage Program and receive 10% off further study.
To keep informed about this, and our other events please email email@example.com.