UTS site search

Maps and facilities

Consultants and contractors

All consultants and contractors working for UTS must comply with university policy and procedures as well as meeting legislative requirements. Information, forms, guidelines and induction links that are required by UTS are outlined below.

Contractor induction

All construction contractors undertaking work for UTS must complete the UTS online induction. Click here to complete induction.
Username: uts
Password: safety
The certificate produced upon completion of the UTS online induction training must be taken to the Security Office in Building 6, together with your White Card and photo ID. Contractors will be issued with a UTS Contractor ID card which should be carried with you at all times and shown to Security if required. The card MUST be updated every two years.


Commonly used forms and documents are listed below. For further information on safety at UTS refer to Safety and Wellbeing.

Design documents

The below documents contain detailed requirements for the design and construction of UTS projects, to be understood and applied by consultants and contractors.
  • Package icon A1p-Bord-dwg.zip (drawing in zip file, 36KB – includes layers, dim and text styles referred to in UTS CAD Standard)



Consultants are invited to register as a supplier at the UTS e-tender portal to receive information on available expressions of interest and tenders.

Construction contractors – projects $250K–$1M

The Small Works Building Panel (SWBP) has been established to provide a pre-qualified panel of suppliers for projects of construction value between $250,000 and $1,000,000. Tenders are released to panel members on a rotational basis.
The panel is re-tendered approximately every three years. Information on how to apply to be on the panel will be released via the UTS e-tender portal at the time of occurrence.

Construction contractors – projects over $1M

Projects of construction value over $1,000,000 are generally tendered to a select list of suppliers who have been pre-qualified and selected by NSW Government Procurement. The tender is released by the UTS e-tender portal.
Large projects that are subject to an expression of interest process and select tender will be released by the UTS e-tender portal.

Tender documents

Consultants and contractors are required to become registered suppliers at the UTS e-tender portal to receive available tenders and submit bids through the e-tender box facility (where required). 
UTS e-tender portal: https://www.tenderlink.com/uts/
New requests for tenders and quotations will be uploaded to this site. At present, this applies to services requested by FMO and PMO only, not the whole of UTS.
As a registered supplier, you must maintain your contact details in order to receive email notification of any new tenders we publish, download and view the documentation electronically, and participate in forums to seek clarification or to ask questions.