Use your science related degree to become a pharmacist!
Join our Information Evening, 18 January, and find out how to further your career in 2017!
Speak with UTS: Pharmacy staff and current students in a roundtable discussion about:
- Course and subject content, including workload and hours on campus
- How to apply for Autumn 2017 intake and the required prerequisites
- Where a pharmacy career can take you
- Speak with community and hospital pharmacists, and find out about expanded pharmacy roles
- Learn about our extensive clinical placements program
- How a practice-based course will benefit your career
- Take a tour of our state-of-the-art facilities, learning about our uniquely small class sizes