On This Page
The Faculty of Health delivers research with impact.
We embody an innovative, dynamic, transdisciplinary research culture that is highly engaged with the health sector, industry, practitioners and the worldwide research community. We are leaders in Health Services and Practice research, having been top rated in NSW for Nursing, Midwifery, Human Movement and Sports Science research in the Federal Government's ERA review (rated as "5/5" - well above world standard) and Public Health and Health Services (rated as "4/5" above world standard).
WATCH: Higher degree research: Generating research with impactTranscript
Our academics cover a broad range of research interests for our growing cohort of higher degree research students having 55 successful completions in the past 3 years. Our Health Futures fosters innovation, collaboration and evaluation in partnership with industry organizations to generate world-leading, high impact research to improve the health of our community.
Professor Fiona Brooks, Associate Dean (Research)
- Complementary and Integrative Medicine
- Health Services Management
- Improving Palliative, Aged and Chronic Care through Clinical Research and Translation
- Midwifery, Child and Family Health
- Public and Population Health
- WHO CC for Nursing, Midwifery and Health Development