On This Page
The Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (NSW) requires that UTS issue an agency information guide.
UTS: Information Guide 2016, July 2016 (PDF, 1.65MB)
The UTS: Information Guide:
- describes the structure and functions of UTS
- describes how the functions of UTS affects members of the public
- specifies any arrangements that enable members of the public to participate in the formulation of UTS policy and the exercise of its functions
- identifies the types of information that:
- are held by UTS
- UTS makes, or will make, publicly available
- UTS makes publicly available free of charge or for which a charge will be imposed
- will be reviewed on an annual basis.
- UTS: Information Guide 2015, July 2015 (PDF, 190kB)
- UTS: Information Guide 2014, July 2014 (PDF, 345kB)
- UTS: Information Guide 2013, version 1, July 2013 (PDF, 486kB)
- UTS: Information Guide 2012, version 2, July 2012 (PDF, 458kB)
- UTS: Information Guide 2012, version 1, April 2012 (PDF, 332kB)
- UTS: Publication Guide 2011, version 2, October 2011 (PDF, 310kB)
- UTS: Publication Guide 2011, version 1, July 2011 (PDF, 310kB)
- UTS: Publication Guide 2010, August 2010 (PDF, 210kB)
To access past UTS statements and summaries of affairs, released under the FOI Act, or for other inquiries or assistance, contact the Right to Information Contact Officer.
Note: The title of the UTS: Publication Guide was changed to UTS: Information Guide in 2012 to comply with the Government Information (Public Access) Amendment Act 2012 (NSW).