Privacy practices for staff explains how UTS staff should manage privacy, and personal and health information, of staff, students and members of the public.
These privacy practices will enable staff, business units of UTS, business process owners, and business system owners to comply with the Privacy Vice-Chancellor's Directive and Privacy Management Plan, as well as legislative requirements.
Your business unit should incorporate these privacy practices into specific procedures covering your unit's specific activities or processes, as appropriate.
- Collecting information
- Using information
- Disclosing information
- Providing an individual access to their information
- Amending information at the individual's request
- Security of information
- Using contractors or outsourcing
- Retaining and destroying information
- Handling privacy complaints
- Privacy notices
- Privacy impact assessments